Tag: church

Macau Attractions

Fatima Church Macau

Our Lady of Fatima Church was guilt in 1968, thus this is one of Macau’s newest
church. The church serves the people of the industrial Bairro Tamagnini Barbosa in
the north of the city. It stands in a quiet courtyard behind wrought-iron gates.

Read More

Treasure of Sacred Art Museum

The Treasure of Sacred Art Museum can be found next to the Church of St. Dominic’s. The Church of St. Dominic’s was built during the 1950’s decade by the Portuguese Dominicans in Macau, together with a convent, which no longer exists – from Ola! Macau Guide

Read More

St Augustine Square Macau

St Augustine Square is surrounded by many important monuments, including the St. Augustine Church, Agostinho Jesuit residence, Dom Pedro V Theatre, St. Joseph Seminary, Sir Robert Ho Tung Library, and Ricci House.

Read More

Penha Church Macau

Built on top Colina da Penha or Penha Hill, also known as Bishop Hill because of the Bishop Residence, is a Chapel of Our Lady of Penha which was first built in 1622.

Read More
Loading

St Augustine Square Macau

St Augustine Square is surrounded by many important monuments, including the St. Augustine Church, Agostinho Jesuit residence, Dom Pedro V Theatre, St. Joseph Seminary, Sir Robert Ho Tung Library, and Ricci House.

Read More

Treasure of Sacred Art Museum

The Treasure of Sacred Art Museum can be found next to the Church of St. Dominic’s. The Church of St. Dominic’s was built during the 1950’s decade by the Portuguese Dominicans in Macau, together with a convent, which no longer exists – from Ola! Macau Guide

Read More

Fatima Church Macau

Our Lady of Fatima Church was guilt in 1968, thus this is one of Macau’s newest
church. The church serves the people of the industrial Bairro Tamagnini Barbosa in
the north of the city. It stands in a quiet courtyard behind wrought-iron gates.

Read More

Penha Church Macau

Built on top Colina da Penha or Penha Hill, also known as Bishop Hill because of the Bishop Residence, is a Chapel of Our Lady of Penha which was first built in 1622.

Read More
Loading

Search Rooms